My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • About Friggin' Time!
    Thursday, May 11, 2006
    Hey all, I know, I know, it's been too long, and now I'm condemned to the first level of bloggers hell b/c I haven't updated my blog in a sufficient amount of time. Well, now I am, so you can be entertained. :o)
    I've been mulling over in my mind the last little while what to use as a subject for this entry. Frankly, my life isn't that interesting (well that parts I'm at liberty to discuss aren't anyway). However, I must say that yesterday I had the opportunity to go to a girl's rugby game as I was invited by some of the youth who are on the team. Now, those of you that don't know me very well may not get the humor of this, but the only sport that I fully understand is Hockey (yes, I am Canadian), and although I was thrilled to go and support our girls, something dawned on me as I was driving there. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RUGBY! I didn't even know how to cheer for them! So here I am feeling like a royal ass b/c I'm just sitting on the side trying to figure out what the game is all about and not cheering, as I was specifically instructed that I had to do. Oh brother! Thank God that my friend Jessica had the extensive knowledge to unlock the secrets of the game of rugby so that a simpleton like myself could actually somewhat comprehend it's profound nature. However the only way she could explain it to me so I could get what in the world was going on was if she related it in some way to hockey! Yeah, I know, pathetic, right? Oh well, at least I could cheer now, instead of just copying whatever the coaches were saying....;o)

    Second thought, nowhere in Canada have I been able to find a satisfying dose of mineral water anywhere! No, I know what your all thinking, "EEWWW", but live in Europe for a length of time, and it will grow on you. Anyway, I bought some just to taste and see if it could satisfy my insatiable need for the carbonated beverage. And low and behold, da da da dum!!! Canada Dry Sparkling Water subtly flavored with a hint of lemon lime quenched the deep longing within my soul! WOO HOO! There, ok, rant over with...
    posted by Tennille @ 7:40 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Don't worry Tennille...I don't know a thing about rugby either. I do know alot about other things though! LOL

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com