My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Indy Films
    Wednesday, May 17, 2006
    Ok, anyone who is into Indy films, and sees the movie "You and Me, and Everyone Else" on the shelf and thinks to themselves, "hm, this sounds like it could be good"...PUT IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY AND RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!! If I could return it and get refunded for the time I wasted watching this disaster, I would have ran back to the movie store. Seriously, horrible movie. I mean, who thinks up the concept for a movie like this? I couldn't even tell you what it was about b/c we were about an hour and 15 minutes into the movie, AND IT STILL DIDN'T HAVE A POINT!! Ridiculous.
    I do actually happen to be a fan of Indy films, I like the odd kind of concepts, and themes, and all that, instead of your runofthemill Hollywood blockbusters. Just a change of pace, you know? However, the last 2 Indy films I've watched have not been worth the time and money spent on them. Shopgirl was another one that was a total disappointment (I love Steve Martin, however, writing isn't his strong point). However, this seeming trend of bad Indy films doesn't snuff out (yes, I said snuff) my resolve to keep striving for the good ones that I know are out there somewhere.....over the rainbow. :o)
    posted by Tennille @ 1:47 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I could've told you that 'Shopgirl' would be one to miss. I only saw the trailer and knew that it would bomb. Which is disappointing cuz I really like Steve Martin too.

       
    • At 12:26 PM, Blogger J said…

      Hey Tennille,

      There is a good Indy film hopefully coming up in a few years.

      My mom wrote her autobiography last year, and a movie producer in Kamloops saw her looked her and wants to make a movie out of it.

      For you info you can look at Trafford Publishing

      If you want even more fun you can take my Tricky Quiz

      Or you can see you much you know about Junah and Lana

      Or you can take my Weather Quiz

       
    • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Tennille said…

      Wow Junah, that's a lot of quizzes, and I have some pretty extreme test anxiety...I don't, oh what the heck

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com