My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Men....
    Saturday, May 20, 2006
    I love my husband, I really do, he's an amazing man, and hot too! Now to those of you who think that this is going to turn into a sappy "Ode to Tom" obviously, you don't know me at all!
    What is it with men and feeding their women? I mean, I understand the whole providing thing, and blah blah blah, but seriously, does it have to be so much?!
    Today I asked Tom to grab a Tim Horton's Butter Caramel Iced Capp for me, b/c he was dropping by work anyway. What does he do? He shows up at the door with an extra large iced capp, and blackforest cake cup thingy as well. I mean, come on, it's hard enough to lose weight never mind having that waived around in your face! I don't mean to bash men here, I have nothing against them, really. But do they have an issue with understanding portions? Maybe b/c they eat so much they think we should too? Who knows. He is very sweet though, I'll give him that....:o)
    Anyway, I'm thinking of taking a bachelor of fine arts, or something like that. I don't know, any comments?
    SONG OF THE DAY : ONE AND ONLY - by Mercy Me
    posted by Tennille @ 6:09 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Greg said…

      If he brought too little you'd probably have been mad too :) At least with too much you can put some away for later, share or just throw it away. That's just my opinion of course. I may be biased, I am a man after all...

       
    • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Greg said…

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

       
    • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Tennille said…

      True enough. I just find it funny when you ask for a small iced capp you get a month's supply. :o)

       
    • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      At least you have a man....

       
    • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Neilly...it's because men are from Mars and women are from Venus!

       
    • At 9:17 PM, Blogger onedayatatime said…

      What a sweet hubby!!!!!!!! Man if I had a hubby, and he did that for me.....kisses and squishes! LOL!

       
    • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I think what your husband was hoping that you would say, "Oh dear, What a great man you are! I see you love me soo much, but this is too much - so... you eat it!"

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com