My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • AND THE WINNER IS.......
    Wednesday, December 27, 2006
    ME!!!!!!
    That's right ladies, and gents, the anticipation has ceased, as I know you all waited with baited breath to learn who walked away in victory, and I am proud to say that the 3 hours of wrapping wasn't in vain. It just goes to show that creativity paired with genius doesn't go unheaded. And as the song goes...I AM THE CHAMPION!!!! Here's are a few little snippets into this year's event...



    3:58pm :

    Notice the beautifully crafted wrapping paper...so innocent....so decieving. Gentlemen start your engines!!! Ready and......GO!!


    4:09pm :

    One whole newspaper (plus the ads) later, this is the first box that his gift was wrapped in. Notice the glimmer from the light on the box. It shows that it's wrapped in tape. Not just any tape my friends, oh no, it's packing tape. Durable, and very difficult to unravel. And do you think it's just one layer of tape??? HA! Of course not! It's 8.


    4:28pm :

    Aw, look at the OTHER pretty box....yes your seeing right, there is yet another box stuffed into the previous box, and oh look! It's wrapped in pretty paper too!! YAY!!!

    4:33pm:
    Wah ha ha ha hah ha ha!!!....Sorry, couldn't resist the evil laugh there, b/c yet another entire newspaper (plus the ads) later, and look again, is that yet ANOTHER layer upon layer upon layer of packing tape?? Why yes, yes, I believe it is.....only 5 layers this time though....


    4:35 pm:
    Just thought you'd all like to see all the wrapping paper that went into my evil masterpiece. Isn't it beautiful? And if you'll notice, he's still unwrapping...

    4:37pm:

    TA DA!!! There it is! I got him a belt buckle (he's been collecting them recently). I think I conceiled it pretty well hey? Yes and the total time that it took him to unwrap his gift? 39 minutes!
    Old Record: 36 minutes New Record: 39 minutes

    It's a thing of beauty

    Song of the day : I WIN!!! - Me (I made it up when I won)

    posted by Tennille @ 2:34 AM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Yay! I knew you would win. I just knew it! I love your song of the day, by the way. :)

       
    • At 9:49 PM, Blogger D said…

      That was awesome. I found myself wondering the other day how the competition went, thanks for the recap.

       
    • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Janice said…

      Congrats!

       
    • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hahaha! The tradition continues!

       
    • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Kimi said…

      DING DONG!!!! Time for another post!!!

       
    • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Tim Schindel said…

      IS ANYONE THERE! YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT OF BEATING YOUR BROTHER IS NOW OVER A MONTH OLD AND IT'S REALLY TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW!!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com