My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Hey Ya'll! 'S About That Time.....
    Sunday, October 29, 2006
    Well hello there all. Over the last little while I've been introduced to the Blue Collar Comedy Tours, and must confess that I do thoroughly enjoy them. it's interesting b/c I've always known who Jeff Foxworthy was, and the whole "You might be a Redneck If..." thing, but I'd never seen him perform until just recently, so I figured I'd just share some stuff I found amusing with you, and hope it puts a smile on your face.....

    YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF......

    1. You've been married three timesand still have the same in-laws.
    2. Your state's got a new law that says when a coupleget divorced, they are still legally brother and sister
    3.You think Genitalia is an Italian airline
    4. Your sister is the third generationof women in your family to conceivea baby as a result of an alien abduction.
    5. You think Possum is"The Other White Meat"
    6. You carried a fishing pole into Sea World.
    7. You think safe sex is a padded headboard.
    8. You and your dog use the same tree.
    9. You think God looks a lot like Hank Williams, Jr., and heaven looks a lot like Daytona Beach, Florida.
    10. You hooked up with your present girlfriendas a result of a message on the wall ofthe mens' room at the Flying J Truck Stop.



    Oh man, I love that stuff, it's great. Other then that to be honest, I really don't have much to say. Work has been absolutely crazy lately, so crazy in fact that me and my co-workers have been looking out the window wondering if there's been a full moon for about a week straight, or something. We really can't think of any other reason that most of our clients have gone completely sideways lately. It's funny, you know, I never really thought that a full moon would have such an effect on people until I started working here, but it definately does. Anyway, have a good one guys, I promise my next post will be much more entertaining.


    Song of the Day: Great is Your Faithfulness - by Cynthia Hamar
    posted by Tennille @ 2:09 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Jeff Foxworthy is hilarious!

      I think I like 6) the best.

       
    • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Janice said…

      Could it be that the spirit of Halloween is influencing the behavior of your clients?

       
    • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Tennille said…

      I don't even want to think about what Halloween is going to be like. Thank God I'm not working!!

       
    • At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      As a redneck, I take great offense to this post. Don't diss possum until you've tried it. ;)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com