My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Confessions and Grovelings
    Thursday, October 05, 2006
    I, Tennille Hossie, hereby acknowledge and accept my failure in the responsibilities presented to me as your fellow blogger, and humbly apologize for not continuing to feed your insatiable hunger for the entertainment that you so unceasingly crave. Please accept my most sincere apologies and allow me to express how adamantly I admire and love you all......There, am I forgiven?
    I must come to my own defense here though, as no one else clearly will. The internet at my house has been on the fritz lately. It must be the gremlins running around chewing on all my electrical cords as of late. Anyone know how to get rid of them?


    CONFESSIONS OF A LONDON FOG ADDICT...

    I must confess, I can't hold it in any longer. If I continue to ignore this obvious dependency it will burst forth from my innards as the alien force that has engulfed my being. I'm talking, of course, of the newly found, and currently active addiction to the beverage of angels called a London Fog. I wake in the morning looking for my next fix. I crave the sweet vanilla flavoring as it entwines with the eastern spices of the chai all as it is enveloped a steamy hug of milk (your choice of 2%, Skim, or Soy). I've yet to discover the lengths of which I will go to achieve this object of my addiction, as I have not yet reached the infamous "rock bottom".
    Shamelessly I have drawn others into this purgatory with me. Unable to get out of the grasp of the sweet nectar of the gods. Friends, acquaintances, even my own grandmother cannot escape my persuasions. I'm sick! I'm drowning in the oceans of sweet milk, chai and vanilla. When will it end? Is there hope for me? Maybe a 12 step program? Any suggestions?



    Song of the day - Nunivit - Arrogant Worms
    posted by Tennille @ 1:20 AM  
    9 Comments:
    • At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I don't know if I can forgive you for neglecting my entertainment needs for such an extraordinary amount of time. Let me think about it.

      Thinking...
      Thinking...
      Thinking...

      Ok. You're forgiven. :)

       
    • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Kimi said…

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

       
    • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Kimi said…

      I guess I could forgive you from being absent at blogland as of late becuase I have witnessed the Internet deficiancy at your house and that is the only reason. Also I think we need to find some sort of 12 step program, because I too find myself lost in the abyss that is the London Fog!!

       
    • At 12:15 PM, Blogger D said…

      I forgot about London Fog! It was once my favorite drink also. Great minds drink alike I guess. My experience of London Fog was not with chai though, but with Earl Grey, frothy sweet milk and vanilla. Mmmmm. I want one now.

       
    • At 5:50 PM, Blogger -Laur- said…

      Haha funny you should write about London Fogs. I tried to make one of my own, didn't work so well, i wouldn't recommend it without the proper ingrediants. And don't worry, I still love you!

       
    • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Lucas said…

      Is this related to your fling with Fergie's London Bridge song?

       
    • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      where were you this morn? you were certainly not using the time to blog! for shame!!

       
    • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Janice said…

      I didn't care for the Earl Gray version, but I think I would love the Chai based one. It sounds lovely and remember, "There is no comdemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1 I am sure that applies to drinks that are high in calcium. Think of your bones!

       
    • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said…

      The chai based one is called a Bombay Fog.

      If you can get a London Fog with loose leaf tea... EVEN BETTER.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com