My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • I Love My Job!
    Tuesday, May 23, 2006
    Seriously, I meet the most interesting people at work. Today we had a lady come in, and she is so sweet, well, at least 3 of her personalities are. After talking with this woman, I find out that she is diagnosed with 28, that's right, 28 different personalities! Add that to a schitzophrenic in denial with no meds, a crystal meth addict whose detoxing, and someone who deals with extreme paranoia, and you've got my working environment!
    I'm fascinated by most of it though. The human psyche is very interesting to me. Of course I'm not a professional counselor, and could never pretend to be, but it really intrigues me. I know that a lot of people find very unnerving, but with someone with split personality disorder, if they don't answer to the name that they gave you, you just ask who you are talking to at that moment and they'll tell you. So far, there isn't a violent personality that has come out yet in my experience, so that's helpful. :o)
    This weekend was great, we had HistoryMaker here in the 'Loops for the last year. Unfortunately I'm not sure what moving it to Chiliwack will accomplish, but whatever. It was great to be able to chill with people, even with Paul constantly snapping that camera in everyone's faces...:o)
    And of course kickin' it with my homies from Brugge, and working with my partners in crime on a new secret code for out escapades in espionage! *'d f*ll *** *n b*t th*n *'d h*v* t* k*ll ***. H* h* h* h* h*........
    posted by Tennille @ 12:18 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      H*ll* N*mb*r *n*...*'m N*mb*r Tw*. W*'ll h*v* t* c*m* *p w*th * g**d *v*l pl*n! Mw*h*h*h*h*...

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com