My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Tuesday, June 12, 2007
    So yesterday was my birthday...It was good. I was slightly out of it due to the fact that I had worked the night before and didn't sleep at all. So, sufficiently charged by the pot of coffee I had drank during my night shift, I embarked on my celebratory day.

    I was funny b/c Tom is so great and making me feel special and doing things for me, and all that, but surprises aren't necessarily his forte. When he picked me up from work, he asked me if I was going to go spend the day with Kim. Now, usually my husband has slight jealous fits when I hang out with Kim, he thinks that she is trying to steal me, and gets quite possessive, so naturally, when he asked me if I was going to go spend the day with her I was a little suspicious....but hey, who's going to pass up a chance to spend a day shopping with a great friend??? Not I! So off we go to spend some birthday money from my grandparents. I got a few sweet tank tops, sunglasses, and a pair of great flip flops. Then Kim and I went to her house and watched a hilarious comedian, Russell Peters, and just chill out for a little while. Then we got the text from my husband saying we could come home, and away we went to my "surprise" party! YAY! It was a lot of fun, and we got to watch Alysha and Lauren head butting each other (thye were trying to find a spot on their heads that didn't hurt no matter how hard you hit) which was thoroughly entertaining. For all those cautious people, don't worry, Tom is a level 3 first aid, and he was there, so we were all safe.
    All in all, good birthday times. Thanks everyone!!!

    Song of the Day - It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To - Leslie Gore
    posted by Tennille @ 2:36 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 10:34 PM, Blogger -Laur- said…

      Happy Birhtday!! Luv ya.
      I'm glad you liked our head butting. I got a bruise from the spoons though!!

       
    • At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm glad you had a good birthday, even if Tom wasn't the master of surprises you had hoped for.

      I wish I could have been at your party, but Tom's extremely jealous of me as well and didn't want to risk inviting me. ;)

       
    • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Janice said…

      Happy Birthday! I am glad you enjoyed your day.

       
    • At 1:24 PM, Blogger onedayatatime said…

      I love Russel Peers....SO funny! "Somebody , gonna get a hurt real bad!"

       
    • At 1:24 PM, Blogger onedayatatime said…

      Peters.....oi!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com