My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Monday, April 16, 2007
    Dearly beloved, we are here today to witnessed the release into freedom of one Tennille Ashley Hossie. Freedom of the everyday, mundane grind of the masses into a world of relaxation, no-obligation, and solace. May we join together in congratulating our sister on her escape from the trap of monotony and finding the wings to soar like the eagle to places we have yet to dream of...Bless you my child....Amen.


    ON HOLIDAYS SUCKAHS!!!!

    (Just kidding, I love you all. Leaving you leaves me practically inconsolable. I just don't know what I shall do. Oh right, ANYTHING I WANT!!)
    So for now, Good Night and...Good Luck! CIAO!!

    Song of the day - Free At Last - by DC Talk
    posted by Tennille @ 5:52 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Places we have yet to dream of?? I've never heard Abbotsford described quite that way before! lol Have fun, you crazy lady. :)

       
    • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Annie said…

      A) I am really really happy that your song of the day was Free at Last by DC Talk.

      B) Where are you going?!?!? I'm actually jealous and I don't even have a clue where you're going.

       
    • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Annie said…

      Oh, Abbotsford... mayyyyyybe not so jealous. But you get an "A" for your positive attitude!!!!!

       
    • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Kimi said…

      Now I'm sitting in the corner, can you tell me the words again. Although I don't think anyone is dreaming about the smell of cow manure in chilliwack or abbotsford. Although I should have tried to fit in your bags. have fun I miss you already.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com