My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Tossed Salad....
    Friday, June 29, 2007
    Rachel and Cam on the way to HM...
    Cordell looks impressed...
    Big man, small instrument..Ha! Great speaker tho
    Jaret takes one for the team!!
    This is an amazing picture.
    They're GRRRRREAT!
    OOooo Aaahhhh
    SO flattering, I know....

    Ok, we have to admit, I'm getting better at posting, right? Come on, give me a little credit here...I'm making the effort.




    So ya'll want to know what my "Neverland" is? Well, there's a couple, it's kinda like the ones taht you guys said. Like, sometimes I imagine myself sitting in a cafe in Prague, or Vienna, or Romania, or somewhere like that, sketching, or reading a book. Another one is sitting in a room where all the walls are windows, and it's a beach front property. I'm sitting in a huge overstuffed comfy white, or chocolate brown chair (I don't know why it has to be those colors, but it is) with an incredibly soft blanket, and the best vanilla latte ever! It's a cook day, not a storm, but just overcast, and cool, and I'm reading an awesome book, and there's no one else around, no phone, or anything. Just me. Sigh......




    Hope you all enjoyed the pics. It's about time I got on that hey? Now, I have to tell you about something that I've been dealing with in my own life lately. Mostly it has to do with the constant human brokenness that I see everyday in my job and how truly humbling it is. I've been asking God to fill me with what I need to help and support them where they are, but yes, sometimes my own flesh gets in the way and I'm not the best witness, but I know that God has me there for a reason, whether I can see it now or not. I watched this movie this past few days, and it was called Human Trafficking, and WOW. Seriously, this movie is intense, and disturbing (without being too graphic) about the human trafficking business and the true story about a police officer who brought down a huge operation. It really made a huge impact on me. I know it's not really something that many people can stomach, but if you can, watch it. Ok, so here's some pics that I promised. You can also go on Facebook and look at the album....


    Song of the Day - Fancy - by Reba McEntire



    posted by Tennille @ 11:57 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Annie said…

      Reba McEntire, eh?

       
    • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Tennille said…

      Yes, Reba. I'm not necessarily a fan of her music b/c it's country, however, I love the TV show, and her as a person just seems cool (horrendous amount of grammatical errors in that sentence...) And "Fancy" just seemed fitting.

       
    • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Annie said…

      Hee hee. Remember when we used to listen to Shania Twain in your dad's car on the way home from school, belting the words out at the top of our lungs? Those were the days!

       
    • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Tennille said…

      Of course I remember! Not without a shiver going down my spine, mind you. Thankfully my tastes in music have drastically improved since then. I'll just blame it on childhood ignorance. ha ha!

       
    • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Nice pics.
      It's been on my mind a lot lately, people whose jobs deal directly with caring for the margianalized, the sick, the hurting. You always come up in my brain. You're in my prayers you know.
      -Danica

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com