My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Jibberish
    Friday, July 13, 2007
    Wow, I'm at a total loss at what to write right now. There's been so much going on this week that it's all a blur. It's funny how everything just piles up and dumps on you at once hey? Although, I did get to have Len and Leanne (our pastors), Kim and Jaret (assoc. pastors), and Donavon and Jenny (Kim's brother and sis-in-law) over for dinner on Sunday. That was a lot of fun! I love having people over and cooking dinner and all that. I made Raspberry Chicken Cutlet Supreme. It's SOOOO yummy! Kim made the desert. It was a spice cake, and it was scruptious. We played a game of Apples to Apples, a game which I find that women love, and men, well..not so much. I guess it depends on if your a very driven person and have to have more to a game then it just being funny. It was a lot of fun, and a good time to get to know everyone.

    So I'm wanting to redecorate our bedroom. Currently it has this horrible wall paper on it, and it's so plain and I need some personality in it. I'm not sure what kind of colors to go with though, any ideas???

    I'm SO stoked to go the lake tomorrow!!!! I just need to go and relax and not have to worry about anything. Ahhhhhh, peace.

    So I guess that's all for now, sorry, I really can't think of anything else. Guess I'm blocked or something.


    Song of the Day - Yellow Submarine - By The Beatles
    posted by Tennille @ 9:59 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Annie said…

      i totally get that mental block feeling that happens ... frustrating. i hope you had (are having?) a great time at the lake!

       
    • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Tennille said…

      Yeah I totally had fun, then I got fried, and heat stroke! Not so much fun the next day. Hey remember the time we lathered up with vegetable oil and baked for like, all day on the BLACK trampoline??? A couple of geniuses for sure...

       
    • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Annie said…

      yes! i remember that. i also remember the itchy rash that came with it. shudder.

      haha... 'gee-nee-us'. i always think of you when people say it that way.

       
    • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I saw the game Apples to Apples in a store the other day and thought of you. When I get home we're going to play!

       
    • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Janice said…

      Hi Tennille,
      As far as the bedroom goes, on HGTV, which my husband thinks should be banned, the designers pick a picture, a cushion or piece of fabric that they like and pull the colours out of that. The quilt shop at the mall has some wonderful quilts with matching pillow shams for $39. There are some great colour combinations there. Have fun.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com