My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Good Morning Starshine! The earth says, Hello!
    Wednesday, June 07, 2006
    Ok, well I haven't updated my blog in a while, so I figured I could do one more.
    Tom and I had such a great day today, we went out looking for laptops, which was interesting b/c I am completely clueless when these computer whizzes start talking about gigabytes, and hard drives, and processers. Wow, not a clue, pretty much the way I choose is if it looks good. :o) I know, total girl thing to do, but whatever. So Tom and the sales guy talk about everything the computer can do and how much whatever is in the do-hickey, and I try to close the laptop to see what the cover looks like, and the sales guy just gives me this weird look, like, you've got to be kidding me. But hey, if I'm going to spend a bunch of money on something, I want it to look good. Anyway, we ended up getting a laptop, FINALLY!! And we're getting wireless internet too, so I'll be able to actually update my blog, and do some writing, and photoshop stuff, and all that. It'll be great! YAY!

    I also went to see 2 movies last week, The Break Up, and Over the Hedge. Both were not as good as I expected them to be at all. If your in a movie, and about an hour into it your looking at your watch wondering when the movie is going to be over, that's not a good thing. One of my biggest pet peeves is going to a movie and it not being as good as you thought it was going to be. I hate that!
    posted by Tennille @ 4:35 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm so glad that you guys finally got a laptop. Now you'll be able to read all my emails the day that I send them to you!

      You know, I've been really disappointed by the recent movies too. Probably why I haven't gone to one in awhile! Where have all the good movies gone??

       
    • At 11:30 PM, Blogger D said…

      Matt said Over the Hedge was hilarious. But I don't know about him some times...
      Have fun with that laptop. I'm thinking about trading my mac mini for something I can cart off to school with me. Too bad they're so expensive.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com