My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • The Phenomenon continues....
    Friday, February 08, 2008
    Hello!!!
    How has everyone's week been? I've decided to write this in letter format to make me feel like I'm not just blabbing into the universe and make this particular post more personal. I may ask you a few questions, feel free to take them as you wish, whether they are rhetorical, or beg to be answered is up to you.

    First of all I appreciate the supportive responses to my return to Blog-opia. The comments are great, and Tim, your suggestion was.........interesting, I'll take that into.....consideration.....yeah. Anyhoo, so as trying as this week has been for me personally, I was reading in Lamentations 3:22-23 the other night and the verse just absolutely floored me! "Because of the Lord's great faithfulness, we are not consumed, they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Holy crap! Thank God that out of all that we do, have done, or could be consumed with, by his faithfulness to shower us with mercy, forgiveness, and grace, we are not! We can take comfort in the fact that he who has begun a great work in us will be faithful to complete it! Our pride, lust, anger, addictions, idols, laziness, arrogance don't have to consume us, we can cry out for help, and our ever-loving Father is there to give us a hand up. Wow!! So there is my gratitude for this week.

    I'm SO excited!! Tom and I are going to Vancouver Island next Friday to see Korinn and Debbie (very special people I was in Romania with)!! I'm a little terrified of the ferry ride however. Those who know me well know that one of my biggest fears is the ocean/sea. And frankly, I don't find my fear all that irrational, there are things that can EAT YOU in the ocean, so i prefer not to tempt these great and mighty creatures. Simple as that. Originally I was completely fine with going on the ferry, then my boss decided to show me a video she had of a ferry ride where at time the swells of the waves burried the ferry as they crashed over and around it in the middle of the ocean, and I thought to myself, "I'm NOT ok with that!" So now I'm facing a little bit of anxiety around this issue.....

    Well, that's about it for now. Have a good one!!
    Ciao!
    Tennille

    Song of the day: Great is Thy Faithfulness - Cynthia Hamar
    posted by Tennille @ 10:47 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 6:36 PM, Blogger D said…

      I never would have pegged you for being afraid of the ocean. There are things that can eat you on the land too you know. In Kamloops even. I'm sure that's not helping you for me to point that out. I hope you have a pleasant ferry ride. You'll have to let us know how it goes.
      Exciting that you get to see your friends from your Romania trip.

       
    • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Annie said…

      Ahh yes, Tennille's great fear of the ocean. This brings back many a childhood memory...

       
    • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Perhaps you need me to come with you and hold your hand during the ferry crossing? It's just one of the many services I offer to my friends/distant relations.

      I hope you have a fabulous time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

       
    • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Tennille!! your comming the the island?? if you have a free time you should come and see us (if your even comming to victoria!) that would be VERY exciting! maybe this is past, now that im reading it,, well ya, haha ok

      loves,,

      Brit,

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com