My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • People...People Who Need People....
    Saturday, February 23, 2008

    BOO!!! Ha ha ha h ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! SCARED YA!!

    Or not, fine, whatever, I don't need you to play my game!

    Yeah...Anyway......


    SO I've been thinking, I love saturdays. I try to keep them for my relaxation, sleep in, do whatever I want days, and I really like that. It's a beautiful thing, not having to wear make-up, being able to chill and read for hours. *Sigh*


    Oh yeah! So our trip to Victoria was phenominal! (Sorry Tim and Barb and family for not calling you but we only had 1 day and we hung out with Korinn and another friend from Romania, but we're coming back in August and will definately call you then!) We walked around downtown, had lunch at a famous italian restaurant, who's name escapes me now, and then went shopping and to the most amazing hat store ever! One thing my friends and i have in common is we all adore hats. So we spent quite a bit of time trying on many hats, while Korinn tended to her adoring fans...I was completely spoiled and felt very humbled by it, but loved as well, so I thank you so much Korinn and Debbie. LOVE YOU!

    The dreaded Ferry ride was not as bad as I had predicted, although at night it was very claustrophobic as you couldn't see anything out the windows and if you looked down all you could see was the water rushing by, at which point scenes from Titanic began rushing thru my mind "ROSE, Jack!! NO!! I'll never let go, I'll never let go Jack..." Anyway, I made it thru and am alive and well.

    On the way back we also spent time with my family, which is always awesome. You don't realize how much you miss people until you get to see them, then it's like a breath of fresh air.


    Yes, so that was my trip. We had an amazing time, paranoid phobias and all!


    CIAO!


    Song of the day: People - By Barbara Streisand

    posted by Tennille @ 1:46 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Tim Schindel said…

      You walked around downtown and you didn't call me. You were probably within 2 blocks of our house! The famous restaraunt is probably Paggliacci's or maybe Il Terrazo? Both are amazing.

      We'll look for you in August. Glad the ferry didn't sink.

       
    • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Korinn Spoke at our church on sunday! my mom and i were lookng for you, but you wernt tehre..

      im also glad that teh ferry didnt sink.

      Brittany

       
    • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Well, I'm relieved to hear that you didn't have to float home on a random piece of busted-up ship. Whew!

       
    • At 8:08 PM, Blogger D said…

      Ditto. It was nice to see you alive and walking around.

       
    • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Annie said…

      Yikes. I'm glad I didn't read this post until I came BACK from my cruise... I must say thoughts of the Titanic occurred to me a few times, and that picture you posted is pretty creepy!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com