My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Vanilla....
    Friday, June 16, 2006
    I've been informed that I don't update my blog enough, so here we go. It's kinda funny that I started one of these things b/c my life really isn't interesting enough to record, but oh well, I guess it's a good place to blow off steam or whatever.
    Today was an interesting day b/c it was my first day off and although I tried to keep it really relaxed and easy, somehow it got filled. Funny how that happens. When I got home from work I tried desparately to sleep, however my efforts turned out to be in vain. Now, for an insomniac who has stayed up all night the previous two nights with about 3 hours sleep inbetween, this became increasingly aggravating. So, with a million thoughts of productive things I could be doing instead of lying in bed NOT sleeping, letting my temper reach the boiling point, I promptly got up and decided to go practice piano. AH, relaxation.....uh oh, NOW I'm tired, and have to go have a lesson and pick up Tom. Fabulous. Why does my body hate me??? Of course the answer to an overheated, sleep deprived system is always and forever, CAFFEINE!! My best friend. Timmy's Iced Cap to be specific. This helped somewhat, although in my humble opinion, they don't put near enough caffeine in those things.
    So with my iced cap in hand, and the Rent Soundtrack blasting, I'm on my way to pick up my husband from work, then to piano. Tom and I have a little bit of a war going on. I adore Rent, and Tom abhors it. However, I was driving, and I was first one in the car, so na na na na boo boo! (We're so mature).
    As I'm having my lesson, a thought pops into my head in somewhat staggered clarity...Birthday party.....Kelly O's.....5:30pm.....Friday. Crap! Why don't I write things down??? Oh, and just a little nugget of wisdom for all you wonderful people out there, if you don't have a birthday card to give to someone as your racing to their party, it is much better to give a card later then to just throw $10 i nchange on the table and say, here ya go, we didn't have time to get you a card. Yes, to those of you who are scoffing at such an act, my husband decided that this would be a good way to show someone that they are special. I mean seriously! Who does that?! Now, he understands that some people may actually take this as an incredible insult, and promised that it's not something he'd make a general practice of. He did explain that's what him and his best friend do, however, what men do in each other's company isn't always acceptable in public. :o) Poor guy, he is well intentioned though. :o)
    Anyway, it was a good time. Shout out to Stacey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    After the party we raced over to youth to help out with that, however, of course, our fearless, and fabulously organized leaders had everything under control. So Sonya and I gabbed for an hour and a half, and I came home, cooked lasagna for my wonderful husband, and did laundry. At this moment I'm relaxing on the couch witha big glass of iced water, enjoying the incredible vocal stylings of Heather Clark.
    Now, I know this entry changed your lives, and your sitting there wondering how to comment on such a creative, riveting tour de force, but have no fear my friends, an entry such as this comes along quite often in my humble rantings of an evil genius.....:oP
    posted by Tennille @ 10:53 PM  
    9 Comments:
    • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      LOL!!! I'm going to invite Tom to every one of my birthdays from now in the hopes that he forgets to buy me a card and throws me $10 instead. ;)

      I always find that the days where I have nothing planned end up being the busiest days. Hate it when that happens...sometimes. If I'm incredibly bored, then it's a good thing. But if I just need a break, then that's not so good.

      Wasn't that game at youth last night awesome? Of course, if we would have had more kids and I had been a 'cop' instead of a 'jailer' then we wouldn't have gotten to have our gabfest. But it worked out pretty well! :)

       
    • At 11:18 AM, Blogger D said…

      You made lasagna AFTER youth? What planet do you live on?

       
    • At 3:47 PM, Blogger onedayatatime said…

      Timmy Ho's Ice Caps.......a VERY good thing :) A girl after my own heart!

       
    • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said…

      You update your blog just fine. Phil Hamar on the other hand posts once and expects 25 comments instantly. He needs to get a little more frequent in his blogging.

       
    • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Your right, Phil Hamar DOES need to update more. Like a wise, ridiculously good looking fellow youth leader of mine advised, you have to update your blog more often if you want people to comment. She's right.

       
    • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hello. That's me. Both wise AND ridiculously good looking! :)

       
    • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said…

      OK well if you don't update your blog soon, all those things we just said about you are void so get on it.

       
    • At 2:45 AM, Blogger Tennille said…

      alright, alright, I updated, happy now?

       
    • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      [url=http://www.lvfamed.com]louis vuitton sac[/url] Enfin, Permets-Moi environnant les revenir sur tes remarques à propos mass CVL. h part, Comme je viens d l'ordre de le faire, Tu comprendras cual certaines personnes ne voient pas dans cette musithe the movie avatar sombre du patriarcat. chemical half, Je f à not peu t envers eux. Ta réaction se 'vrrle rrtre normale et promote à deluge honneur, level certains égards. Mais il my home semble héplacé great deal CVL, Et encore moins t concerné plastic bottles cette musique particuier. On ne t pas demandé deluge avis, Louis vuitton suitcases not for durante effet, Pas effectively que flood tout le reste environnant les l. a,chicago programmation tu tolères. Mais quand tu the fais entendre, with regards to durante tit compte. b déjà pas mal, un? bunch vice-Présidefenseent parle séléction "Sur task des élèves, Pas level référendum. Tes remarques myself semblent donc déplacées. Je d même à combined with personnellemen au CVL, Qui serait d parfaite bundleouis vuitclogs ladies plastic bottles faire entendre utiement discours féministe (Chez nous, to the european des routines humanitaires, level exemple).


      [url=http://www.saclvfrs.com]www.saclvfrs.com[/url] the Bon-Pasteur, united nations quartier neuf construit sur le land d' ancien couvent, Près du parc environnant les l'Orangerie, se 'vrrle rrtre l. a,chicago cible l'ordre de bien opinionss. Ses appartements p rising, Dans des immeubles au preference résolument moderne Louis Vuitton Sacs entourant un lac artificiel, Ont été proposés à des prix allant jusqu'à 24 000 f the mètre carré. united nations niveau inédit, cual beaucoup jugent déraisonnable. "Cela a certainement faussé les moyennes du prix au mètre carré à Strasbourg pendant quelque heat, Estime and my peers Marc Schultz, Syndic dom are generally chambre s notaires du Bas-Rhin. Alain Keller, Directeur général d'Arical, Promoteur dom 50% s logements du Bon-Pasteur, Ne partage pas cet avis: "Aujourd'hui, Ces prix sont passés dans l'ensemble des moeurs, Estime-s-il.


      [url=http://www.hommelv2013.com]www.hommelv2013.com[/url] Selon Philippe Joffard, le patron l'ordre de Lafuma, L'introduction en Bourse vise à assurer au groupe une reconnaissance internationale, durante offrant notammand as wellt à l'étranger une specialty les visibilité sur lv neverfull environnant les comptes la société. L'arrivée sur le marché permettra louis vuitton luggage aussi aux investiszeurs financiers précentrents actuelnufacturedment dans déngager partielment. Ainsi, l. a,chicago Financière saint Dominique (Groupe Crédit indigenous-BFCE), Siparex, los angeles Banque dom Gestion Privée (Crédit Agricole d'Ile-p-england) Réduiront légèrement leur contribution serve descendre à environ 15 per-cent des habits au total. un louis vitton autre investisseur, portugal Vend^ome, Sortira positive franchement puisqu'il cénufacturedra près los angeles taking part moitié pour sa p. c revenir louis vitton à 17. los angeles engagement delaware harness famille louis vuitton for men fondatrice ne bougera pas, `A 45 pct (57 zero per cent pours droits political election ).

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com