My Mind's Eye

Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, it's ok...

 
Muzaq
  • Ray Charles
  • Dianna Krall
  • Evanescence
  • Rat Pak
  • Joss Stone
  • Delirious?
  • Rita Springer
  • Heather Clark
  • Desperation Band
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Leeland
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • John Legend
  • Lilly Allen
  • The Cast
  • Sonya
  • Lucas
  • Anne
  • Barb
  • Danika
  • Paul&Wanda
  • Rebekah
  • Tim
  • Dawn
  • Jan
  • Annie
  • JK
  • Kim
  • Lauren
  • Alysha
  • Mark
  • GoFugYourself
  • Vancouver Cafe Reviews
  • Films I Fancy
  • Austin Powers Trilogy
  • Rent
  • Kingdom Of Heaven
  • Ocean's 11 (Old & New)
  • Zoolander
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Producers
  • Braveheart
  • The Man
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Hitch
  • King Arthur
  • Anything Disney
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Locations of visitors to this page
  • My Library
    The Dream Giver
  • The Mark of the Lion Series
  • Atonement Child
  • Redeeming Love
  • Pierced By The Word
  • The Visitation
  • Captivating
  • For Women Only
  • The Last Sin Eater
  • The Shofar Blew
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • If the Sun Doesn't Kill You, The Washing Machine Will
  • Artsy Fartsy
  • Great Art Prints
  • Mini-You
  • Deviant Art
  • Beautymark Photography
  • Life by Quizzes
    Tuesday, June 27, 2006
    Dearly Beloved, we gather here to say our goodbyes. Here she lies, no one knew her worth. The late, great daughter of mother earth. 'Tis true, I see no use in pretending anymore. my beautiful garden that I put so much love into has become an ill-fated victim of the piercing rays of the blazing inferno we call the sun. Yes, it has been tried, and found guilty by a jury of it's peers (jupiter, pluto, and the members of orion's belt as well as scorpio), of murder in the 1st degree. The poor, blossoming beauties never saw it coming. We mourn their passing, and plead why oh why must we be forced to live at the mercy of the sun's rage???? Who's next, we all wonder...



    Well according to a few of the MANY quizzes that you can find on the internet, I have a number of personality traits that I wasn't aware of. For example, if I was a chocolate treat I would be a chocolate covered strawberryand if I were an alcoholic beverage a Bloody Mary would somehow suit my style. My muppet personality is Kermit the Frog, apparently I'm supposed to be an actor with a peaceful soul, oh yeah, and lest we forget my weapon is a M-240 machine gun!

    You know when things in life become so positively absurd that all you can do is laugh and shake your head, knowing that the only reason you have even an ounce of sanity left is by the grace of God? Yes, this has become my life, and amoung the many different situations that I find myself in, particularily at work, are only because God definately has an outrageous sense of humor. Although when I start to recant the various scenarios I've found myself in the past 6 months, I wouldn't trade a second of it. It's challenging, stretching, and completely unpredictable, and that's what I love about it. You could be sitting with someone trying to convince them that their throat isn't closing and they aren't suffocating as they are screaming at you on minute, and then you turn around and your outside with a client, awaiting the arrival of the alien mother ship to come and reclaim one of it's own. Has my life become boring? Not a chance.

    Now, since I always do a song of the day, I would like to know your own personal theme song? Either for your life in general, or for the day, week, month, whatever. At the moment, mine would have to be Selah by Lauren Hill (thanx Lucas!), but a moment passes, and since I'm known for changing my mind quite often, it'll probably be different tomorrow.
    posted by Tennille @ 1:54 AM  
    9 Comments:
    • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Cool new template! I almost thought I was on the wrong page. lol

       
    • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Figured I'd spice it up. Finally had some time to sit down and figure it out.

       
    • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I forgot to tell you that my theme song, according to a quiz on E-Mode, is 'Walking On Sunshine'. Pretty much sums me up, don't you think?

       
    • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Definately, and from now on whenever you enter a room I will hear that song playing in my mind...:o)

       
    • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Lucas said…

      Gl*d y** l*k*d th* s*ng, T*nn*ll*. * wr*t* th*t.

       
    • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      LOL!!!! Lucas...I had forgotten about our s*cr*t c*d*!!

       
    • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said…

      Killer.

      In Vancouver, you get arrested for killing gardens.

      Thanks for adding my link.

       
    • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Paul, it's not as if it's intentional. I guess it would be more like plant-slaughter? Killer is a very strong word...:o/

       
    • At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I think they got the black leaf.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tennille
    Home: Kamloops, B.C, Canada
    About Me: I pretty much prefer to let people draw their own conclusions...
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 My Mind's Eye Template by Isnaini Dot Com